Frieze New York will take place at The Shed in Manhattan, from May 5-9, 2021.
Tickets to Frieze New York are now sold out.
Sign up to our waiting list to be contacted if more tickets become available. Please note, tickets will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
Alternatively, you can join Frieze 91, our yearly membership, to get special access to the fair with a guest, or join Frieze In Depth or In Print and get priority booking for early bird tickets to our next fairs, starting with Frieze London and Masters this October.
Important COVID-19 Guidelines & Protocols
Frieze follows all government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has introduced new measures to aid social distancing and ensure the highest standards of health and safety for all our visitors and staff. Frieze reserves the right to modify the required documents and protocols in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, and guidelines at the time of the event.
In the interest of everyone’s safety, ticket and pass holders who don’t follow these guidelines and fail to present the required documents will not be admitted into the fair.
Required documents for visitors and any accompanying guests:
- A valid ticket or invitation and photo ID for all visitors aged 2 and more.
- 24 hours before their visit, visitors will be emailed a link to:
- Fill in a Health & Safety declaration form online
- Upload a letter of proof of a negative test or of full vaccination. This letter of proof from a certified provider must match the name on the photo ID presented at the door and can either be:
- A Rapid Antigen test obtained no more than 24 hours ahead of your visit or
- A PCR or NAAT test obtained no more than 72 hours ahead of your visit or
- A full vaccination obtained 14 days or more ahead of your visit. Anyone that has not completed a full vaccination course or has completed a course in less than 14 days will still need to test and provide a letter of proof from a certified provider, as detailed above.
- Once you’ve filled in your form and uploaded your letter of proof online and these have been approved, you will receive a personal QR code. This QR code will be required and scanned at the door, so please make sure you save it on your phone or print it at home.
Ticket buyers and guests should forward the link they receive to any other ticket holders they have bought tickets for, or any guests accompanying them. A completed form and letter of proof are also required for any accompanying children aged 2 and up. Their QR code will also be requested at the door to gain entry.
COVID-19 Protocol at the Door:
- Please have your ticket/invitation, photo ID and personal QR code ready.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your entry time.
- Please adhere to the time on your ticket or invitation for ease of entry. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Each ticket or invitation grants a single entry to the fair and is timed to allow you to enjoy 2 hours at the fair. There will be no re-admission.
- Temperature checks, masks, and social distancing are required for all visitors, including children.
- There is no coat check. Backpacks, large bags, or any items bigger than a handbag or laptop bag, are not permitted at the fair.
- The fair map is entirely digital and available now. Click here to download it on your phone or print it at home before your visit.
- If you feel unwell before your visit, please get in touch with us as soon as possible on frieze.seetickets.com/customerservice.
COVID-19 Testing Sites
Find a list of Frieze’s recommended testing sites here.
Can I change the date of my ticket?
Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. However, if you feel unwell before or on the day of your visit, please get in touch with us as soon as possible on frieze.seetickets.com/customerservice with your booking reference number.
How to Get to the Fair
The Shed is located at 545 West 30th Street, between 10th and 11th Avenues. Transportation options:
- 7 train to 34 St – Hudson Yards
- A, C, E, 1, 2, and 3 trains to 34 St – Penn Station
- M11, M12, and M34 buses
- Car drop off and pick up point is on West 30th Street, between 10th and 11th Avenues
Where Can I Stay during the Fair?
If you are traveling to New York for the fair, book your stay in one of the city’s most celebrated hotels and take advantage of special rates.
I’m a Frieze New York 2021 fair ticket holder – how can I access my free 14-day Frieze Week Digital Pass / In Depth Membership Pass?
Frieze New York Ticket holders receive a free 14-day Frieze Week Digital Pass allowing them to watch the Frieze Talks program, get unlimited access to frieze.com and the archive, and more. Details on how to activate their free digital pass will be emailed to ticket buyers late April. If you did not receive an email, please contact email@example.com for further information.